www. Pnc Debit Card. /Activation – Are you the owner of a PNC Debit card? Wondering how to activate it.
www. Pnc Debit Card. /Activation – Prepaid & Debit Cards
- www. Pnc Debit Card. /Activation – Prepaid & Debit Cards
- How to log in to your account.
- There are many benefits to having an online account other than the fact that it could be used for activating the card.
- How to activate the account
- How to activate the account online
- How to activate the account through phone
- How to activate the card using ATM
- Rewards and Benefits
- About Bank or Company
Well, you turned lucky as this article will be dealing with that subject today. Activating a PNC Debit Card is a pretty easy process and can be finished in no time.
Activating the card will help you access all the benefits that the card offers as well as will help you keep track of your financial activities. So without further adieu, let’s get started.
How to log in to your account.
To activate your PNC Debit card online, it is necessary that you have an online account. So let us look into the procedure to be followed for creating an online account first.
You can create one easily by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website
- Use the link www.onlinebanking.pnc.com/alservlet/OnlineBankingServlet to be taken directly to the page where you can get enrolled in online banking.
- You will be required to provide certain details. So make sure to keep the details listed below ready and by your side.
- Social Security Number
- PNC Debit Card PIN or Online Access PIN
- PNC Account number
- In addition, you will be asked to fill in certain personal details.
- You will also be asked to select a secure User ID and password for your account.
- Read all the entered details again to ensure that there are no errors.
- Upon completion of the procedures, your online account will be ready for use.
There are many benefits to having an online account other than the fact that it could be used for activating the card.
- It will provide you access to account balance and transactions anytime you require
- Helps you pay bills online
- Gives access to online statement history
- Allows you to indulge in mobile and text banking
- Helps you check and deposit ticket images
- Receive security alerts via email and text.
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Allows you to transfer money to friends and family by using just their email id or mobile number
- If you already have an account or now that you have created one the process is half completed. Now let us look at how to activate the account
How to activate the account
There are 3 ways to activate your account. You can do it online, at an ATM, or through a phone call. All three procedures are explained in detail below.
How to activate the account online
To activate the account online, do follow the given steps.
- Visit the official website
- Click on ‘Sign on’ given at the top right corner.
- Provide your specific ‘user-id and ‘password’ to log in to your account.
- Under the section named ‘account list’, find the account linked to your card and click on the same.
- Under the ‘quick view’ section, you may find the ‘To Do’ section.
- In the ‘To do’ section you can find the link to activate your card. Click on ‘Activate it now.
- You will be taken to a page displaying Debit Card services. Click on ‘Activate card’
- Enter 4 digit PIN number
- Enter 3 digit security code found at the back of your card.
- Select ‘Submit’
- You will receive a message ‘Your debit card has been activated’
How to activate the account through phone
- Activating the account, using a phone, is also a simple process. Try and follow the given steps.
- Contact the toll-free number 18887622265
- Follow the prompts
- Provide the requested personal details
- Provide the requested card details
- On the successful completion of the proceedings, your card will be activated.
How to activate the card using ATM
You can also activate the card using an ATM machine. It is a single-step process. You will just have to complete a successful transaction at the ATM.
Your card will be activated with the completion of the transaction.
Rewards and Benefits
Now it is also necessary for you to be informed about the benefits you can enjoy when you activate your PNC Debit Card. Let me give you a heads up on the same.
- Helps you monitor your transaction history
- Enjoy special rewards for shopping at your favorite places using PNC Purchase Payback
- Get special offers when you use the card for purchases. You can view the offers at pnc.com/cardoffers.
- Ensure secure purchasing with the built-in fraud protection facility that the PNC website offers.
- Control your spending with their provision to track your purchases online, through emails, and via text messages.
- Pay bills using your card. You can also set up monthly payments for those that will repeat every month.
- Enjoy wonderful rewards. Visit the Rewards Center under the online banking section to know more about the offers. Dine and shop at the listed places to earn cashback.
- Enjoy special discounts for PNC customers
About Bank or Company
The PNC Debit card is a product of the PNC company who has been working in the field of financial services for the last 160 years.
Their experience itself stands as a testimony to their expertise in the field. They have tailor-made services for all kinds of customers belonging to all kinds of financial statuses.
One of their notable contributions would be the ‘Solution Centres’ they have set up in most of the countries that help their customers be digitally connected to them and get access to their services easily.
They are also renowned for the foolproof 24-hour fraud protection security plan that ensures 100% secure transactions.
If you want an individual account or one for your business, company, or one government entity, PNC is your ideal destination.
Read More –
With their years of experience and expertise in the field, PNC is one of the best solutions for financial services that are available currently.
In this article, we have explained in detail the card activation process and also the rewards and benefits it offers.
I hope you enjoyed reading the article and got the information you were searching for. Wishing you a good day.
- Which company offers PNC Debit Card?
Answer – PNC company
- Can the card be activated online?
Answer – Yes. Please refer to the article to know the process
- What are the details required to activate a card?
Answer – 4 digit PIN number and 3 digit security code.